AT&T Senior Product Marketing Manager - AT&T Jobs
City: Dallas, TX
AT&T required Senior Product Marketing Manager at its Dallas, TX office. Kindly read the description and apply to get this job.
Senior Manager-Product Marketing Management
AT&T is seeking a Senior Manager Product Marketing Manager –Global Machine-to-Machine (M2M) to develop and implement the Enterprise team’s Global M2M product strategy. This position is in the AT&T Business Solutions (ABS) organization.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the following:
The Senior Manager Product Marketing Management –Global M2M will develop global machine-to-machine product strategies, create global offers, and identify and establish alliances with key global industry and ecosystem partners.
Areas of concentration include:
· Enterprise Global M2M product strategy definition and execution
· Product management and ownership of end-to-end product lifecycle for global M2M products with a focus on delivering on time and within budget
· Market, regulatory, business and customer requirements definition
· Business case development for new product initiatives and existing product enhancements
· Market segmentation, pricing, vertical and competitive analysis
· Value proposition, positioning, and product marketing materials and messaging
· Sales product training, support for RFPs, and creation of strategies to drive market penetration and increase Enterprise M2M flow share, market share
· Partner with counterparts in the Consumer M2M team on global synergies that will benefit AT&T
· Lead cross-functional teams and direct strategic engagements with outside vendors and potential partners to execute licensing or other contractual relationships required to deliver products and services.
· Lead the overall development of strategy, tactics, execution and the continued assessment of market landscape, and competitive moves within both horizontal and vertical markets for the global M2M business
· 5-7 years of product management/product development experience
· Proven experience leading regular product management, strategy, and business development reviews; preparing product briefings, roadmaps and conveying opportunities
· Experience directing and overseeing market development for new and existing products with successful track record
· Proven experience developing and successfully making the case for new initiatives, emerging markets, and strategic business opportunities
· Financial assessment skills and acumen
· Significant experience creating and leading cross-functional teams of subject matter experts to successful project completion
· Comfort with short deadlines and rapid turnaround
· Comfort with ambiguity and ability to thrive in an environment where everyday is about “figuring it out”·
· Significant experience in problem solving and delivery of creative solutions-based orientation while keeping focus on the customer required.
· Strong cross-functional coordination skills
· Must be highly organized and process oriented.
· Experience managing projects with external vendors/partners.
· Strong written, verbal and oral presentation skills required.
· MBA preferred.
Six or more years experience in product lifecycle management
Experience in wireless services, data, and / or high tech industry--messaging experience
Ability to anticipate risks and devise contingencies to manage them
BA in Marketing or Business preferred
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job - Marketing/PR
Primary Location - Texas-Dallas
Schedule - Full-time Shift - Day Job
Employee Status - Regular
Job Posting: Jul 25, 2013, 3:34:00 AM - Unposting Date: Jul 31, 2013, 9:59:59 AM
Job Level - Senior Associate/Second Level Manager